Frequently Asked Questions
NO, my Themes only work on self-hosted WordPress which can be downloaded from WordPress.org. You’ll need a domain name and hosting account first. I can recommend Siteground and they include wordpress with their hosting and will help you install it.
If they are personal sites, you can install it as many as you would like, the theme is yours. If you are a designer or developer creating it for a client site, I ask that you only use it once. Resale of any of my themes is strictly prohibited.
Yes! I DO COVER: Theme installation & setup to ensure that all themes features are working as advertised and as shown in DEMO site.
No! I DON’T COVER: Unfortunately I cannot help you with:
- Theme customizations or modifications.
- General WordPress related questions/problems – I do not offer support for the installation, administration or customization of the WordPress platform itself. The WordPress.org forums provide lots of WordPress specific advice and can help you with any WordPress related issues you might be facing.
- Third party plugins – I do not offer support related to third party plugins – any issues should be raised with that particular plugin’s author. All third party plugins should be disabled before contacting us relating to a theme issue.
- Issues arising from user modifications to the theme’s code, styling or functionality.
- Hosting configuration – these issues must be raised directly with your chosen hosting provider.
Support for the theme is 6 months. Should you need an additional 6 months of support this can be purchased here.
Absolutely! There is an option to add that to your purchase.
The installation will be completed within 48 hours (Mon – Fri) once I’ve recieved all info from you that I require.
My install and setup service includes everything you need to get your site set up just like the theme’s demo site. This includes:
- Upload and activation of the purchased WordPress theme, as well as framework and/or child theme.
- Installation and activation of all recommended plugins.
- Import of all demo content, including pages, entries and photos.
- Configuration of website to match the look and appearance of the theme’s demo site.
- Social media icons setup
- Upload logo and/or favicon.
- Setup navigation menu.
- Blog page setup.
Absolutely! Demo content will be included in your purchase so that you can start with an exact copy of the theme and then customise it to suit yourself.
Most of my theme demos are using images from Unsplash and are free for you to use. Where I use images from a Paid Stock shop, these images will be watermarked but I will include a link to the stock shop in the demo where you can purchase the images for yourself.
- Hosting & domain setup.
- Installation of WordPress.org on your host.
- Page and post creation.
- Customizations (for example changing fonts, colors.)
You are not required to provide any credit or links back to Studio Chem, although I always do appreciate it in recognition of my work.
I accept credit and debit card payments that are handled via Paypal.
Due to the digital nature of my products, there are absolutely NO refunds.